13th Annual Run or Walk Your Hangover OFF!
January 1, 2015 --
5 MILE Fun Run & 3 Mile Health Walk
Shamrock Running Club Grand Prix
You must complete 10 of the 16 regular series races (75%) to be considered a series finisher.
Please see below for races for the 2014 Grand Prix:
- January 1st - Run your Hangover Off - Woburn - 5 Miles
- February 9th - The Great Stew Chase - Lynn - 15k Registration
- February 23th - Half @ Hamptons - Hampton - Half Marathon Registration
- May - Kick in for Kids - Woburn - 4.2 Miles
- May - Backshore - Gloucester - 5 Miles
- June - Samantha's Harvest - Reading - 5k
- July - Feeney Five - Woburn - 5k
- July - FORR - Reading - 5k
- July/August - Horn Pond Fun Runs (5 weeks) - Woburn - 2.4 (FREE)
- October - Hospice Race - Woburn - 5 Miles
- November - Running of the Bulls - Woburn - 3 Miles
- December - Assault on Mt Hood - Melrose - 3.5 Miles XC
* These are estimated dates for the races and all races are subject to change at the discretion of the BOD
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please feel free to contact the Grand Prix Race Series Coordinator Emmett Murphy by e-mail.
The club reserves the right to change the Grand Prix series at any time.
Upcoming Events and Weekly Running
Tuesday night track
Come join us for the 2013-2014 indoor track season starting 12-3-13. We'll be training
at Joyce Middle School55 Locust Street Woburn. All are welcome so join us! Check us out and become a member!
Thursday night Tempo run
The 5 mile group run and the 5k group run meet up at the fire station across from the Irish American 6:30pm. Check us out and become a member!
Saturday morning run
Early AM- Lexington trails They will meet at the Fiske parking lot
Join us on Facebook!
Follow us on twitter!
Member of Mill Cities Alliance